View Single Post
Old 10.14.2010, 01:56 PM   #37543
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Earl Of Slander
Oh man, get on that shit right away! The Power Remix with Jay on is free to download from the website, and it KILLS the original. Runaway is an amazing single. Most of the stuff he's putting up the website now are just these epic 7 minute guest filled mega jams that aren't going to be on the album, so don't worry about waiting for the album or anything.

EDIT: Not to belabour the point, but I just put it on again, and this Power remix is totally destroying me right now.

oh cool. Yeah usually I don't check out songs before an album comes out cuz I like the anticipation of hearing the complete album as a single work with it being all (or as much) brand new to me. But if it's all like outtakes and shit, then I'll check it.