View Single Post
Old 11.03.2010, 09:10 PM   #955
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
i am avoiding the clattenburg incident on this thread by saying typical of the man....... shrugg the spurs players away and invite rio the ferdinand over for a chat with him and the linesman! when is a hand ball not a handball???? when its at old trafford....

damn..i did say id avoid it..

oh well

INTER!!! YES! GO ON THE SPURS! best game ive ever seen the spurs play..incredible game, incredible match and gareth bale is a fucking legend!!!

yeah, Clattenburg fucked up the other day just like the Pedro Mendes Goal

But lets celebrate the fact we beat the EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS! Ive been waiting for this since i was 8 years old, ive been forced to endure Arsenal fans lording it over me that entire time, I remember when they won the league by beating us at The Lane. I think we've earned the celebration tht this performance deserves.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|