View Single Post
Old 07.13.2006, 03:54 PM   #65
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I cant stand that asshole, but this is looking to be quite the sonic summer, and with no pearl jam needed! got my laminate for the RSVP LA show this morning, and those Kimmel tickets will be a good little live set early in the evening. times are good.

That was actually a good show. They played for an hour, with full force, and rocked harder then they did at the Secret Show. Maybe they wanted to impress Sarah. Either way, if you noticed on the airing of the show, NONE of the AIRIAL CAMERA shots made it. THey were ALL edited out, because me and by brother were smoking a joint in EVERY SHOT that passed directly over Our heads. One time the camera actually came back, dropped right above my fucking face, and started knodding at me while I was smoking, I didn't even see it until someone pointed to it. The camera guy was just fucking with us, cuz he knew none of those shots would ever make it on ABC (we were flipping it off two, as I said, i cant stand that asshole Kimmel).

We got to shout "Jimmy Sucks" a lot, and see a really good free show. THANK YOU SONIC FOR ALL THE FREE LA SHOWS!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|