View Single Post
Old 08.10.2006, 02:03 PM   #28
Ono Soul
little trouble girl

Ono Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's assesOno Soul kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipslikewindows
Ono -

Have you listened to Rather Ripped? It's produced as sheenily as a Good Charlotte album.

Of course I have and I really like it, the songs themselves and the sound of the record. I think there's a really big difference between something that's well recorded and totally over produced. A HUGE difference. In fact, one of the things that I really like about all their recent records is how well recorded they are. "Goo" and "Dirty" were a bit over produced by Sonic Youth standards, but I think everything they've done from like "Experimental Jet Set" and "Washing Machine" on has a really great sound. Very powerful yet still quite organic sounding. But that's just my opinion of course. To each his own....
Ono Soul is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|