View Single Post
Old 11.25.2012, 02:40 PM   #2143
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Hats off to Spurs today. Besides everything else, Bale simply tore us apart. I'm just glad Carroll managed to convert all his past efforts into finally getting on the score sheet but, team for team, West Ham just weren't able to stop this Spurs side going forward. So now it's Man U on Wednesday then Chelsea on Saturday. A single point from those two is all I can possibly hope for, optimistically.

And anyone hear the boos Rafa got at Chelsea? I expected some show of annoyance from the fans but I'm actually surprised at just how loud and sustained it was. That and the "only one Di Matteo" chant that seemed to last for the whole match.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|