View Single Post
Old 04.19.2011, 04:35 AM   #112
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Coke is bad - n'ik said it. There's little redeeming about it. The price sucks, you're often snorting what's been up people's asses, it's cut to shit, and it can be pretty mentally damaging.

I had a horrible experience with coke. The first few times that I had it, I had a blast. But I ended up doing it at a party once and it was terrible. I was shy, then took it, and became immediately social and talking at a very fast rate and had my eyes open very wide, to the point that people found it pretty weird. Now I didn't know anyone at the party, so they started questioning my behavior. My eyes were all http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2523/...be8c14504c.jpg. I heard them talking and my buddy said "dude, people are noticing that you're acting a bit odd". I got pretty paranoid and I was also coming down at this point, and sat down waiting to leave and spectating conversations. I just wasn't 'all there' and nothing made sense around me. People started thinking I was autistic or schizophrenic on top of being on coke, and were being total douchebags like trying to talk about conspiracy theories to me.
The experience demonstrated how someone is treated when having a strong psychotic mental illness and how closed-minded some are. But anyway, you get the gist.
Cocaine can make people pretty psychotic, and transforms peoples personalities if they get addicted.
Just take some pure molly a couple of times a year and you'll be MUCH better off.