View Single Post
Old 10.05.2006, 04:15 PM   #34
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
isabel sanford is not lenny kravitz's mom. it was the other actress, the one marrie to wilis, the white neighbor. i think her character was named helen. Oh uyeah, her real name is roxie roker.

when i was little, me and my bro were latch-key, and we woudl wait for our folks to get home from work. My mo m would get home and start to cook dinner and she would always ask me or my bro to set the table just before the food was ready. it always seemed to be that I was setting the table or hearing someone set the table while the end credits rolled (where the song was hummed not sung).

ever since then, when I hear the end credit's song of the jeffersons I get instantly hungry, no matter where or when, and I salivate like pavlov's dogs. It is truly a pavlovian experiment gone wrong.
#
Oh yeah you're right,the one who played Helen.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|