View Single Post
Old 02.20.2014, 04:48 AM   #46206
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
Listening to the latest batch of tapes released by my friend Uli on his hippie-drone-psych label Feathered Coyote.

top left: Flamingo Creations (Ruth-Maria Adam and Ronnie Oliveras, who are also part of Datashock and Schrein)
bottom left: Jupiter Dogs (from Cambridgeshire, The material is extremely diffuse, but its also as compelling as hell in an oddball DIY Smashchords-meet-Felt kind of way.' Byron Coley / The Wire)
bottom middle: Ancient Ocean
right: A collaborational album by Argentian psych experimentalists Ø+yn and Rapa Nui from Peru

if anyone of you wants to give one these a listen, give me a shout and I'll give you the download link, i don't use them myself.
Ra approves!
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|