View Single Post
Old 08.27.2008, 09:40 PM   #22
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cars_willkillyou
listen to fugazi's "instrument" if you havent already. That was my introduction to Fugazi back in 2001. I was 14.

i own every fugazi album, like i said, i like them, but ive never gotten the hero worship they get (musically, but thier stance on 5 dollar shows, diy to the max, they get my utmost respect for that). i actually think the instrument is rather weak. i think the arguement was a masterpiece and thier best, they really went out at the top of thier game, they brought in all those amazing hypnotic dub experimentalist rhythms they had been hinting at thier entire career and brought them to the front. it was a very adventurous and very rewarding album. 13 songs and repeater are the others that i love respectivley. the rest i havnt put on in well over a year.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|