View Single Post
Old 07.02.2013, 01:42 AM   #134
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks, _tunic_!

By the way, here's a copy & paste of something Zak Sally posted to facemook:

this shit makes me CRAZY. thank god i don't make my living as a musician anymore, but that does not change the fact that SOMEONE (probably more than a couple someones) is making a huge chunk of change here, and it does not make its way down to, you know, the person/people who created the "content" (without whom you WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO SELL). and the whole argument of "well, it's better than everybody just getting it for free" is stone cold amoral bullshit. it might be the way the world is going, but that's not a free ride for thievery.
http://thetrichordist.com/2013/06/24...-t-shirt-sale/
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|