View Single Post
Old 09.27.2010, 09:56 AM   #246
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I'll probably listen to it, out of curiosity, I don't like to completely write off an album until I actually listen to it -- but if it's anything like the last few, I won't like it... Microcastle is one of the most dull albums I've ever sat through in my entire life, nearly impossible to listen to. Also, as I've said before, they are the absolute, # 1 worst band I've ever seen live. Also, Pitchfork is a joke, I'm sure they gave it, oh, between an 8.8 and a 9.3 -- maybe a few points higher if their label bought some ad space recently. I'm glad the truth has come out in recent times about pitchfork and it's hardcore coverage-based-on-payola; even though most people have known about it since they first looked at the site, bands and labels are finally speaking out about it, in these shitty economical times. Never understood why anyone would care about what reviews said on a website that is based on money.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|