View Single Post
Old 04.10.2013, 07:45 AM   #107
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeDistortion
Or maybe because she has a tendency to "tweet" too much information, like the gem "I want Drake to murder my pussy".
they're all brilliant, especially the ones where she posts paparazzi pictures of herself and goes "I love my hair in this", "this one is my fav <3". I used to love this girl, something about her as a judge on the amanda show got my gears going like a fucking steam train. and I don't care what anyone says, she's the man is brilliant.

joan rivers got it right, it looked as if she's huddled up in a giant vagina.

mean girls was on tv on the night, and I can't help but notice the irony in that lindsay's life has almost directly mirrored that of her character in the film. although of course in the film she wasn't a coked-up glamour whore who spent her time crying under a table.
guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|