View Single Post
Old 02.27.2016, 05:03 PM   #25
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Woah. I didn't mean to align myself with what DB is saying. No offense, but I think you're being a little flippant and extreme about this. My first impulse was to share the article with some Swans fans, then I thought, "fuck this, no way this is true. I'd be messing things up for Gira by telling anyone else about this."

But then I thought that I almost had to bring it up somewhere. I really shouldn't be making any decisions or claims about innocence or truth. I shouldn't definitely not be pushing aside allegations of rape just because I happen to like the music that the accused person makes. That's why I posted it here. This board didn't talk about the Tracy Fuchs allegations... I wanted to bring it up but didn't, because it makes me uncomfortable as hell. I think we should probably be talking about this because it's out there now, for better or worse.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|