View Single Post
Old 11.29.2010, 10:28 PM   #1377
hirsute_biped
the end of the ugly

hirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asseshirsute_biped kicks all y'all's asses
god, I havn't listened to nirvana in forever, but lately i wanted to hear "endless, nameless" (the bonus track from Nevermind) again. 's pretty cool i guess. i remember back when i loved them reading "come as you are" by azzerad about a gig in south america with an epic 45min or hour long version of the song. Checked the Nirvana concert chronology and did not find it. anybody know if this is true, and if so, where to get it? did the complexities of human memory delude me into thinking this was the case? has listening to too many sonics/related epic noise jams permanently discombobulated my cranial memory sacs regarding discographical and concert chrolnological information files?
hirsute_biped is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|