Thread: rude people
View Single Post
Old 07.22.2010, 12:12 PM   #63
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I have been trying to get tix on ebay for the Lady gaga show in Houston to take my fiancee to on Sunday.
I followed many auctions and finally hit on one with decent tix. I won the auction for 2 tix for $152.00 No one else was on their PC's at the time, so I got lucky. even the shit seats are going for $300+ a pair on Ebay.

so all happy, I surprise my fiancee, who thought she was gonna miss the shw. she was very excited.

the next day (this past Friday) I got an email from the Seller which said this,

"Hey, so I did not make as much as I expected to on this auction. I have not yet figured out how to re-list the tickets. I wanted to at least make as much as I paid for them. Just letting you know."

I have used Ebay for yeears and years and never seen anythiong this stupid.
I replied with,

"You will honor your auction. Placing an item for auction is a legally binding contract, just as bidding on an auction is for a Buyer. I expect you to send me the tickets or I will take it up with Ebay to resolve this issue."

Having typed that and sent it I made sure to provide paypal payment ASAP so the fucker could not get me on anything. I then received this in reply,.

"You will get your tickets, You know you can get much farther in life with kind words than with hostility."

what the fuck?

The seller must have been like 14 years old or something. It is not my fault that the dumbfuyck does not know how to list items on ebay with a "reserve price".
too fucking bad for you bitch! MY TICKETS!

so the dumbfuck sent the tickets to my Flashseats account. end of story.