View Single Post
Old 10.12.2020, 03:45 AM   #8878
Debaser
empty page

Debaser has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
We can all point to exceptions but you'll have a hard time convincing me that traditional working class areas (at least those outside of major cities) aren't on the whole feeling alienated by what they perceive as an increasingly Woke agenda taking hold of traditional Left wing and centrist parties.

I tend to agree, and I say that as someone who was for a while quite on board with a lot of what Spiked was doing. I continue to endorse them calling out the SJW stuff in terms of what it's doing to the Left, but that's no reason for them to turn a blind eye to the incompetences of the Tories right now (especially when they're becoming infected with the Woke virus themselves). But if you're talking about alternative Left wing media, the only other one I can think of that has an equivalent impact is Novara Media, which epitomises everything that I hate about this current identity-politics obsessed Left, so I'm still much more likely to follow Spiked than I am anything else, albeit with nowhere near the same enthusiasm that I used to.

Mate, the right are also very good at 'identity politcs' also, infact even more so imo.
Debaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|