View Single Post
Old 10.11.2020, 12:48 PM   #8870
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
But looking at the absolutely bonkers reasoning some people seem to have for supporting the likes of Trump and the insane theories they are willing to swallow without resistance, I'm starting to see how that scene is probably closer to real life than I'd have given it credit for. Man, I don't recognize this place anymore sometimes.

i don’t know about batman movies, but here, i think it’s not so much “bonkers reasoning” towards a conclusion, but rather it’s reaching for a rationalization after the fact.

people get seduced by fascism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, etc. everyone has tendencies that have nothing to do with reason. reason only shows up afterwards to bolster a narrative fallacy. people need an “explanation,” so they construct one.

anyway... it’s fucked up.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|