View Single Post
Old 10.11.2020, 12:04 PM   #8868
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
therefore, in view of these conspiratorial speculations and fantastical scenarios, the logical conclusion is: support a moral degenerate maniac and the forces of fascism. but of course! it makes perfect sense...

You know, it always bothered me how in The Dark Knight Harvey Dent was so easily convinced to go apeshit by the guy who was responsible for his predicament. Like how was anything an obvious lunatic told him so appealing he'd go from a somewhat measured - if a bit absolutist and misguided - district attorney to some cuckoo reactionary murderer flipping coins? I thought it was something for which I had to suspend my disbelief a bit too much in an otherwise solidly executed movie (had other small problems as well, but I do agree it's a good movie, don't get your fangasms in a twist). But looking at the absolutely bonkers reasoning some people seem to have for supporting the likes of Trump and the insane theories they are willing to swallow without resistance, I'm starting to see how that scene is probably closer to real life than I'd have given it credit for. Man, I don't recognize this place anymore sometimes.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|