View Single Post
Old 02.18.2014, 10:19 PM   #12
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
When it comes to quantity, the same could be said about yourself or many others from over the years. There was once a time when atsonicpark dominated this board and I don't recall anyone complaining about that.

The way I read it, the problem isn't people who choose to bogart the forum......it’s those who choose to respond!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
gast really stopped a lot of people from posting, but I don't think it was the content but the quantity. Personally, I always thought the mods should have confronted his bulk posting, not because it was bad or offensive, but simply because it was too much. Hey gasty, don't bogart the forum yo!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|