View Single Post
Old 04.11.2011, 06:18 PM   #25
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
maybe the deep-fried scottish diet doesn't agree with hot weather. maybe you're demon spawn and the light terrifies you.

maybe eat more herring? for the omega 3?

dude, this sucks, i get the winter blues, and i take PILLZ. i hate that but it works. now that it's sunny and we have longer days i'm off that shit. fuck!

scotland: nice! once while traveling i met these scottish girls from dundee-- lovely lovely people. there were other scottish girls from edinburgh but they were royal cunts. dundee FTW.

solution: go to dundee in the summer? hook up w/ sweet sweet beautiful girls? maybe your sadness is frustrated horn.

but yeah drink some fucking water ha ha ha.

ps- diesel is a doctor?

pps- there was an italian dude in this board who was a med student. god damn this board is dead these days.

ppps - wow. pookie posted!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|