View Single Post
Old 03.24.2006, 10:26 AM   #169
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
Fucking dumbasses listening to Sum 41. Why do people think mainstream crap like that is an articulate type of music?

My class is composed of the most musically illiterate students in the school. You have half the class listening to Fall Out Boy and MCR, when the other half is listening to Christina Agulera or Eminem. I have no beef with any of the bands, it's just that they play them loud with no headpones and I`m the only one that doesn't like it.

Sum 41, in my opinion, is a building block in this new pop punk scene. I see no sophistication within any parts of their music. They use no methods of symbolism, and the guitar riffs are simple repetitious. The vocals are far too refined and end up sounding like tonnes of other artists out there. I see nothing unique in them. I think their music is terrible