View Single Post
Old 03.13.2007, 06:21 PM   #1
LittlePuppetBoy
expwy. to yr skull

LittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's assesLittlePuppetBoy kicks all y'all's asses
I know it's a good thing to preserve music for younger listeners...but is Classic Rock radio ruining the music taste of our youngsters? (no offense intended for those who like some of those bands)

I mean, think about it. I know a lot of people who only pay attention to the music they play on those stations (who are my age). They don't show any interest in underground music (from the 60's to 80's) or much music being played in this day and age (that's not on the radio). Now we have a bunch people who listen exclusively to anything that sounds like AC/DC or Led Zeppelin, because of these stations. Also, this "classic rock" sound encourages other new bands to copy it (the reason why bands like Jet and Wolfmother are popular these days)

LittlePuppetBoy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|