Thread: Post your mixes
View Single Post
Old 01.19.2007, 07:54 AM   #107
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
I made a new "themed" one called "From sunset to shunshine", here is the tracklist ( I'll add the download link as soon as my kind friend finds the time tu put the file up..)

1. Martina Topley Bird - Sandpaper Kisses
2. Radiohead - The Amazing Sounds Of Orgy
3. Tricky - Pumpkin
4. Barṭk (an italian band, not the composer) - Kinds Of Waters
5. Devics - Heart And Hands
6. Elysian Fields - Rolling
7. Bauhaus - All We Ever Wanted
8. Polly Paulusma - She Moves In Secret Ways
9. Emiliana Torrini - The Sunny Road
10. The Delgados - Pull The Wires From The Wall

1+2 - the sun is going down and you're quite tired going back to your home from work
3+4- you're home, relaxing, drinking some red wine and thinking you won't go out and stay at home, your mind is full of ideas/thoughts
5 - you can't sleep 'coz you're in love/sad/have too many things in your mind
6 - you eventually fall asleep
7 - it's dawn , your dog/cat/goldfish wakes you up jumping on your bed(remember to put the fish back in its bowl, if needed) but you're happy, if you don't have a pet it's ok, you simply wake up with a strange smile on your face.
8 - first piss/thoughts of the day
9 - you get ready to go out
10 - you decide to ride your bike to get where you need to go and will live happily ever after.

here's the link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r47zkx

enjoy
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|