View Single Post
Old 11.26.2010, 12:34 AM   #33639
kinn
the destroyed room

kinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asseskinn kicks all y'all's asses
satan said she did cocaine. this was a while after she knew she was pregnant.

and she also smokes cigs and pot.

but i learned something from her, it doesn't matter. because she's a badass and everyone is just like giving her all this shit and being dicks.

just aswell since her baby is just a pillow she stuffed up her top and took photos of.

wait? did i say that? shh... i didn't really say that. you all heard me. i didn't say anything.

besides. i could be wrong. i could be totally wrong and she could prove it undeniably.

but still, the facts would be that i really don't care that much. it would make me look at least somewhat foolish. i can still accept this though. i shall take the risk.

most likely satan will tell me she "doesn't need to prove shit" to some "dick" such as myself. and indeed she doesn't.

but you know what? at the risk of being proved wrong and flamed by a whole load of people who want to jump on the "flame kinn" bandwagon because they already have bad blood with me for me trolling them in the past - i am still just going to post this post and let it lie.

even if she was to show me up completely, and that 3 piece all girl band she's also in were to all kick my ass, well then it wouldn't matter since that band doesn't exist and therefore as only fictional entities cannot physically administer an asskicking... but ... wait.. what was i saying? nevermind. oh yeah, i was saying that i'll just take the risk of putting this out there. because satan is faking being pregnant. if i am somehow wrong about this you can all quote these words over and over and just FLAME the fuck out of me like i'm a jew in an Auschwitz incinerator. you can all just TROLL me ceaselessly and senselessly. troll over and over again until i'm reduced from the level of regular poster to hated outcast to joke all the way down to the very bottom (this being the state known as 'sway'). you can call me a turdburgaler, you can call me whatever. i'll make no reply. i'll passively remain silent.

i can imagine it. satan would strike first, then people here that hate me the most - those being symbol man, tesla would jump in with relish. then a slew of other minor players who i have offended to a lesser degree would take aim. i can think of ddd, glice and knox as being on this list, and probably a whole load of others i can't remember and/or are oblivious to having offended. pretty much everyone (excepting the few who already have came to the same conclusion as myself) would join in the fray. it would be a lolbath, of lolocaustic proportions. perhaps my imagination is running wild and it would pass with less hoopla. impossible to tell at this point.

at its worst, it would rally the board against me, and would suddenly endow posters with the confidence to strike back with trolls against anything i said from then on, safe in the knowledge i had previously been ganged up upon and would not be defended. this would perhaps be doing me a favour, as i would be inclined to post less and thus waste less time than i do now here.

still, whatever happens, the temptation is just to unboring to resist. i'm like a drunken russian military commander with terminal cancer, the nuclear launch codes, a bottle of whiskey, a pistol and a lonely shift in a missle silo. i mean why the fuck not?

anyway if you want to check for yourself go search for the pictures she posted in this thread and then look at the dates they were posted. its all there man!

(ps. i dont mean to sound like i am some untrollable macho guy with this post. i am imminently trollable. i am not trying to say that saying any of this will make me a sacred cow or something. please feel free to troll or whatever you like.)
kinn is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|