View Single Post
Old 05.01.2006, 05:41 PM   #15
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Good points. I just think that a player like Bush will take some pressure of Carr who gets crushed and for the first few years would be a great one-two punch with Davis (who really didn't do jack last year, but was hurt right?). It's true that defense wins championships, but that is so far down the road for Houston (I think) and a pick like Bush would instantly give them a huge threat either as an offensive weapon or as a filthy kick returner. I also like Bush over Williams because he played in so many bigger games. Williams never really played in any big games since he played in the pathetic ACC. Does this mean that he isn't a clutch player or that he can't handle big game pressure? Nah. Nobody knows yet. I just think you have to take the best player on the board and it's pretty obvious that Bush is a player that comes around once in a blue moon. This especially should be true if you are an expansion franchise that has yet to arise out of the muck! To me they have nothing to lose and just have to take the best player. I don't think it's going to be a Sam Bowie over MJ senario because Williams is a beast. Well I honestly think that Bush has much more football substance over hype. I mean it's obvious that the kid can play! In terms of money, they payed Williams a fucking shit load so I don't really think they were scared about paying Bush. I mean it's not like Houston are getting completely fucked or anything because they got a very physical athlete who can play. Anyway, only time will tell if they made the right decision.