View Single Post
Old 05.01.2006, 04:38 PM   #14
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Here is my low down on this

I have been a CARR hater for the past 4 years. I thought he was highly overrated and did not produce. when the team fired coach capers and informed the public of what had been going down, I changed my mind.
David Carr was forced to start at QB on an expansion team, WITHOUT a QB coach! He has played for four years and the team never hired a QB coach to help him out!!!! WHAT THE FUCK? Elway had a QB coach at age 35!!!! so this changed my mind. The new coach has brought in a new mentality. so I am happy with carr. i think he will prove me wrong.

regarding RB. The Texans have Dominick Davis, a very good RB who takes hits and keeps on kicking. in the pastthree years he has rushed for 3250 yards. that averages over 1000 yards a season with THE LEAGUES SHITTIEST OFENSIVE LINE! that is amazing production actually and he will be good for a while. The texans drafted two Offensive tackles, eespecially a new lkeft offensive tackle,some BIG motherfucker to shore up the loine. that will be great.

the texans traded for Eric Moulds, who will line up opposite of Andre Johnson, giving the texnas some balance and a great WR.

reggie bush is a money whore. he is and he has made statements such as the one about wantiung to play for the Jets in NYC because he thinks he would be a marketing wizard for commercials and shit in NYC. fuck him. let's talk FOOTBALL reggie!

Mario Williams. DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!
as an old defensive tackle, I love this pick. remember in 1999 when every single person booed the eagles choice of donovan mcnabb? remember how he led them to one super bowl and 4 NFC championship games in a row? Mario williams is the kind of impact defender the texans rae sorely lacking up front. owner McNair said that he got sick to death of watching the texans give up 14-plus point leads in the second half of games. we have a new linebacker, we have some great free agnets. the choice of mario williams is a choice of FOOTBALL SUBSTANCE over FOOTBALL HYPE,
fuck the hype. there are no guarantees with reggie bush. there are no guarantees with vince young or mario williams. either way you take a risk. I love defense. we, the texans, need someone to put peyton manning on his ASS three or four times a game. I love this pick
I am one of the few