View Single Post
Old 04.28.2006, 10:35 PM   #1
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
What the fuck! I can't believe it. Sure there is some clouds over Bush with NCAA violations about his parents and their house, but come on! He's a homerun pick that not only can rush, but can also catch the ball in the backfield and for the first year or so be can a sweet return man. Not to mention that he is a marketing and ticket goldmine. He already has Nike and Gatorade ads and those are from when he was in college. Don't get me wrong, Mario Williams is a beast (I watch a lot of ACC football because of the pathetic Terps), however Bush would be both good for the organization and for taking some of the pressure of Carr by giving the defense something else to worry about. I was an Oiler fan back in the Warren Moon days and like to see the Texans win so I wanted them to pick Bush. I like the Saints too, so hopefully they don't trade away the pick. My Skins are of course fucked and won't make it to the Superbowl with butterfingers Marc Brunell as quarterback. It would be great if the Skins could put together a package to draft up and get either Leinart or Young, but that won't happen. Bad move Houston.