View Single Post
Old 12.06.2019, 01:41 AM   #233
d.sound
the destroyed room

d.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's asses
HeeeeAaarttt.
Love is dumb.
And fun.
Tonight anyway.
I have never been able to tell if the joy of love outweighs the torture. It's nice right now though. The suddenly twist around and sit upside down on a chair like a kid from glee kind of nice.
It's also fun to have a reason to look and feel pretty. I wore this sweater tonight that is fun because it's ratger risque but no one can tell. I have it as a kind of sexy stage thing but it crosses over well for the purposes of flirtation and courtship.
I don't know what genius designed this sweater but it's badass. The thread is a color that, well, matches the aeriolas. It's threaded in a way that leaves a lot of space so you can see skin through it. Somehow the effect is that you don't need to wear a bra, and no one can tell. You can straight up see my breasts, you can tell by the shape I'm not wearing a bra. My aeriolas are totally exposed but because of the color if the thread you can't see.

Add to that wind, sun, sweat and a woman's skin sensitivity, it's a bit of fun. Playing live has stimuli like that so it adds a subtle layer of sexy feelings.
d.sound is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|