View Single Post
Old 01.13.2015, 01:05 AM   #18467
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
just finished watching catch-22. it was good. at the same time funny, anxious, and depressing. the best thing about it was alan arkin. i agree with whoever said nichols was best at getting the best performances for his actors. well shot too, etc. but for me yossarian's performance stands out. good job piecing together the structure too. not the best movie ever, but i really liked it.

also tried to watch, for several days, godard's "pierrot le fou". fucking boring! it's like a little boy trying to show you how he's so clever. in the end i didn't finish the movie. anna karina is lovely to behold but all the bullshit scenes are too much. godard here did exactly the opposite of what sam fuller said cinema was (nice sam fuller cameo).

later i went to read to help me comprehend what my poor uneducated intellect had just missed and the wikipedia article said there was no script until a day before shooting, much was improvised, etc. OF COURSE! fucker... like a very expensive student film with good actors. i think it's a huge flop. no matter, he made alphaville too and that justifies him.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|