View Single Post
Old 11.07.2006, 12:53 AM   #68
nancykitten
children of satan

nancykitten kicks all y'all's assesnancykitten kicks all y'all's assesnancykitten kicks all y'all's assesnancykitten kicks all y'all's assesnancykitten kicks all y'all's assesnancykitten kicks all y'all's assesnancykitten kicks all y'all's assesnancykitten kicks all y'all's assesnancykitten kicks all y'all's assesnancykitten kicks all y'all's assesnancykitten kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
actually, 3 sectional love seat and fire engine can still be downloaded here:
http://www.sonicyouth.com/archives/m...tor/index.html

i wish they'd put the drummer is fine on this compilation instead of the diamond sea (alt ending)... unless they're looking for an excuse to play the diamond sea live again; then i wouldn't really mind.

edit:
actually... does anyone think Fire Engine Dream is not the same as Fire Engine?
or that Three Part Sectional Love Seat is not the same as Three Sectional Love Seat?

I don't, but it only now occurs to me that the titles have been changed slightly.

Yup, I thought the exact same thing: The Drummer is Fine would've been a much better choice than TDS.

My main problem with this comp is TDS: it'll take up a massive chunk of the album, and I don't think any of us really want this alt. version all that much.

Campfire being on there is a joke; ditto My Body.

I think Fire Engine Dream (what a beautiful title that is) and TPSLS are going to be the exact same versions, to be honest.

nancykitten is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|