View Single Post
Old 11.03.2022, 09:01 AM   #3574
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Well, since I'm here and graced the common folk with my royal presence I may as well update the hordes on what epic television one has been watching.

Tenable: A quiz show on ITV (kill me) hosted by Warwick Davis. Funny fella this lad. He's like one of those friends in the bar who is always cracking jokes and puns non-stop. Hilarious at first but after awhile you start to think to yourself that maybe this guy is a bit of a twat. Doesn't ever shut up and just screams for attention all night. You end up trying to avoid them for the rest of the night only to drink yourself into a stupor in order to handle what has seemingly over the course of the evening turned in to a bar full of Warwick Davis'.

I implore you all to watch this show as the questions are decent but if anything just to overwhelm you with the feeling of finding yourself wanting to chin a dwarf.
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|