View Single Post
Old 11.27.2019, 03:55 AM   #2982
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
there's a documentary on Black Adder, was it included in the set? I've been trying to get ahold of a copy for a while!!
I don't know!! I can't watch the DVD's!!!

But the cover doesn't mention any documentary. Mine has 4 DVD's, and has only the 4 seasons without extras. There are also boxes with more DVD's for instance here is mentioned that the ultimate collection has that documentary. Damn, should have searched a bit better, I only checked the boxes that were on sale, the 6 disc version is only costing a couple Euros more even though it's not on sale ... Perhaps I could return it even though I already removed the shrink wrapping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
plug yer laptop in with a hdmi cable
I don't have a laptop. I did try once to connect the desktop PC with a very long HDMI cable, but that didn't work well, perhaps for DVD's but I still couldn't play some other media. Especially flac files, I've got loads of them, but never managed to get them played from the PC to the home cinema set. So this has been an annoyance for as long as I've had that home cinema set plus that it doesn't have a headphone socket, which is stupid because I love listening to music on headphones. And also connection through Wifi didn't work well.

So I've decided to get me a new system. It's Black Friday week(end), so I should be able to get a good deal somewhere. For the geeks, this is a Sony BDV-E780w and like I said, it's possibly already 10 years old, so it's about time for a replacement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i haven't used physical media in ages. maybe look for online options? don't know... i think black adder here is on amazon... or maybe it was netflix.

--

yep, it's free on prime video. same as father ted hahahahahaaaaaa. fucking father ted...
I try to stay away from paid online streaming services. I've got HBO now, but that's only because it comes free with the cable package. I'm still old-fashioned, I like physical media. Besides, there's a lot of fuzz about Amazon right now, so that's another reason for not paying for streaming via Amazon. Instead I bought these boxsets from the Amazon site No not really, I used the Dutch competitor, but I did order some other stuff (CD's that the Dutch site didn't have) recently from the German Amazon.de site which currently still serves as the homebase for the Netherlands.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|