View Single Post
Old 07.25.2018, 06:47 AM   #2126
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
Ya, I would agree with that so far with what I have seen.

I also saw something recently commenting on the next season being sort of a mashup or Murder House and Coven? Not sure what that meant even, but it still got me interested.

YES! The next season — “American Horror Story: Apocalypse” — is indeed going to include characters from both seasons, so... MORE COVEN!

I really hated Rape House on account of all the rape, like I said, but I suppose I need to finish the season now so I can make sense of what goes down with my favorite Witchy Women.

(Coven characters — at least one — make appearances in at least one other season too... I think the fifth?)

ETA: I still think they absolutely NEED to do a Cthulhu season if they’re trying to give a well-rounded summary of American horror tropes. Lovecraft is essential. It should be the last season, it should be called “American Horror Stort: INNSMOUTH,” and I already have a story that involves characters from season 3 and 5 that would work REALLY GODDAMN WELL.
Why don’t More television and film developers ask my opinion about shit?!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|