View Single Post
Old 05.23.2018, 06:39 AM   #2052
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
just started THE WONDERFUL MRS. MAISEL

which starts great. when i was looking for a picture i found out it had won a peabody award.

stars rachel brosnahan who plays a very key prostitute in house of cards if you guys remember. she’s great here!

the show is funny. 60s period piece. i wonder if they repurposed the sets from good girls revolt. but this is better.

I wondered the same thing about Mad Men, and if sets/scenes were repurposed. I think the shows were both shot at some of the same locations, at any rate.

Nice glimpse of bosom, too.
‘Twas good. I dissloke the kid who played her husband. He was the nephew on Rescue Me (great, horrifyingly bleak show), and I felt his “Jew” was a little too... ehh.. on the nose?

Actually the whole show suffered from mining some Jewish streotypes in ways that made me ever so slightly nervous, but still... The main girl is great, and has a 180° different Energy than on HoC. She can act.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|