View Single Post
Old 12.24.2017, 10:55 PM   #1879
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i dont know, i thought it was sorta obvious, she eats and sucks and talks and will not stop with any. does she ever give anything? to anyone?

strange to me that you mourn adam whereas to me he dodged a 50 cal bullet by the show’s end. his stupid plan fails he goes back. it’s supposed to be a failure but to me it’s a lucky lucky lucky thing.

on the other hand i feel supersorry for that poor fucking baby who is the vampire’s new victim. fucks sakes. no i dont think she will magically grow up ever.

Good point. He didn’t deserve her, but in fairy tale land either she would have grown up or he would have given the baby what the baby needed.

Seeing him with “Sample” made me feel like his character was racing toward fatherhood long before Hannah god knocked up by that dumbass beach rapper.

Oh well. In my brain, he and Jessa will live happily enough ever-after-ish, and defy all logic by not leading each other into a mutual relapse scenario. Maybe they’ll be fine.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|