Thread: Depeche Mode!!!
View Single Post
Old 09.20.2013, 04:04 PM   #76
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
I went to their concert some 2 weeks ago here in Bratislava.

It sucked VERY hard.

I'm very sorry to say, these guys are too old and tired already. They just don't have it in themselves anymore. And the old classics they played (Black Celebration, Never Let me Down Again, Policy of Truth) seemed like a parody of themselves, like a karaoke-gone-wrong kind of thing. A ruin of one childish dream, that moment when your parents tell you there is no Santa Claus who brings presents for Christmas.

I saw the Delta Machine tour two nights ago.

Black Celebration and Martin doing a piano version of, But Not Tonight are now two of my all time favorite live DM moments.

However, I must agree the show did lack a little something. "Gimmicky" is a word that comes to mind.

Other than the new songs, the set list was all over the place and there really wasn't a flow to the show.

Happy to have seen this tour, but not near as good as seeing them some two years ago!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|