View Single Post
Old 10.21.2007, 11:33 PM   #1
GeneticKiss
expwy. to yr skull

GeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's assesGeneticKiss kicks all y'all's asses
Hey, I played Mr Small's Theater in Millvale, PA, last Thursday in the Auditions Round of Bodog Music's Battle of the Bands...

It hit me the next day in the shower that I had trod on the same ground as Thurston, Kim, Lee, and Steve had a little more than one year ago.

I feel honored...

Which brings me to another point-if you're in Pittsburgh or any of the surrounding suburbs, please check us out at the link below, and if you like what you hear, come to the next round at Mr. Smalls on Nov. 28th! You can get tickets via our MySpace, and we'll even throw in a free CD of our stuff with cool lightscribed artwork!

The above is NOT spam, it's just the best way I've got right know to help promote us...