Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 11.12.2009, 05:51 PM   #13
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
two or three days ago i had some short strange dream, where i was lying in my bed (in the exact same position i was sleeping), looking at the night sky by the window, and then suddenly some strange, ultra shiny golden circular thing passed by super quickly in the sky
i woke up at the exact moment and was like wtf have i seen. i thought it was actually real... my brother was awoken at the moment so i told him "woah wtf" and he was like "what's going on?" -> "i've just seen some kind of shooting star, it was like twice as big as a star" (actually it was more like 50 times bigger and more like an UFO but I was afraid he'd thought I'd taken drugs). In the morning I didn't remember if the whole scene (including the talking with my bro) was real or not. It turned out one part was real and the other was dream; my brother still thought I'd taken drugs though

That's it for today. Damn, what an interesting story!!
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|