View Single Post
Old 04.19.2011, 11:14 AM   #4
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Corsano is playing with Kim according to his site. Should be a real scene (sigh). Thurston is booking most of the next 2 weeks, locals should support the artists and check some these out. I caught the Fursaxa trio Saturday which was as good as I hoped, Marcia Bassett and Samara Lubelski played a compelling set Sunday which was much harsher than I expected (and they play again in Aug). .

Just noticed Thurston plays 7/22 with a big quartet and Lee is scheduled in August when Carlos Giffoni is booking. Wear very light clothing, its brutal in there in the summer, if I won the lottery one of the things I'd do is buy the Stone a real ac system. Probably more exciting is Jun when the AUm Fidelity guy books and we get a bunch of Danny C!
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|