View Single Post
Old 07.19.2010, 03:51 PM   #10
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
So many stories.

the worst ones are the older ladies that mean well, but they are essenttially crafty ladies, who have taken up painting, but cannot seem to get past the imagery of people like TV painting teachers.

One lady was so detailed, and so exact in her landscapes, but they were lifeless. Just so dull, and she went on fro two semeesters, never changing, never accepting her critiques. It got to be so sad to sit and listen to her speak about what she had changed when visually, it was obvious she had changed nothing