View Single Post
Old 05.20.2008, 09:24 AM   #90
Georgekrz
stalker

Georgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's asses
I put some scans up, Lee's program notes that he handed out, postcard from Noise/Art, and program schedule: here, I shot some clips and they came out surprisingly good, for that cheap little camera, I will see if I can post something in next few day.

btw- flyers were up at Knit for Text of Light show on June 28th. Lee's set was a lot of fun, somebody must have posted it already there were several/many people filming.

favorite set overall for me Id rate Hair Police, 2nd best Id rate Thurston and Nancy, also the set on sunday at Noise Art- Bill Nace and Thurston and Paul Flaherty on sax was freaking fantastic. Actually all the sets on sunday were great, there was Tovah with some of the same players from the aborted show on Sat (i think the sound woman overracted a bit, btw., blame Thurston for the moshing though). almost forgot- Dead Machines on Sat across the street, fucking great as well, have to mention that.

some sets I didnt see: - Kim on Friday at Noise/Art (missed friday completely), Damian Romero (Im sure he killed, I regret not making my way down there), and Religious Knives on sat.
Georgekrz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|