View Single Post
Old 07.03.2009, 09:55 AM   #681
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
America were sort of unlucky, although in the second half Brazil were clearly the better side. The build up to America's second goal and Landon Donovan's finish were probably the best moment for either team in the whole game. Brazil didn't do anything really spectacular. They were just able to step up a gear when they needed to.

Here's a highlights clip but it only really shows the goals and some build up. I take it that's it's in Brazilian, judging by the strange jingle that's played every time Brazil score.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoEbwoik1Hc

fucking a, thanks man!

the first american goal was sweet!

jeezus f. christ, the usa 2 brazil 0 , must have been exciting! awesome counterattack indeed. donovan did good.

oh mang, luis fabiano-p under the defender's legs. ching!

hot damn that 2nd goal -- whoa

and #3. oh yeah.

fuck, that must have been an interesting game. boooohoohoooo. hate to have missed it.

thanks again for the link, very entertaining.

now, what am i doing up at this hour, i have no clue.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|