Thread: Toronto show
View Single Post
Old 08.15.2006, 01:32 PM   #100
touch me i'm sick
expwy. to yr skull

touch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooger_fooger
I'm not saying yr a hippy Touch Me, I was merely remarking about the stereotypical image I get in mind when I hear the word 'hookah' (not hooker! LOL) I just don't like hookahs b/c I got a nasty burn from a coal once...

hah one time the coal exploded and i was wearing tights. one of the ashes fell on my leg and my tights exploded and there was a run all up my leg. it was so funny.

another time me and my friend didn't smoke the whole coal and so we threw it out in the trash can but forgot to extinguish it. later we smelled burning and saw that the coal had burned a hole through the plastic bag, the trash can, and was starting to make it's way into the floor.
touch me i'm sick is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|