View Single Post
Old 03.25.2006, 01:39 PM   #91
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
it seems i think that some people on this and the old board have multiple personalities and multiple log in names so that they can rile up the rest of us for some boring reason that is only funny to them. i think fred cracklin might be a case of that.

as far as people who use drugs and then talk about it for the rest of their lives type people, i have known many of them and find them utterly tedious. i recall a guy i knew talking endlessly about his speed addiction, when he did speed maybe 10 times over a six month period. he did this to impress a bunch of kids who mostly fell for it hook line and sinker and threw hi into somekind of god like status. its that sort of person and armchair pundits that talk endlessly about it that i find dull.
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|