View Single Post
Old 03.25.2006, 12:25 PM   #88
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by marleypumpkin
Did you ever stop to consider that maybe ganja enhances you senses. I wrote some of my best artisrtic material when I was blazed.

Weed doesn't work some kind of mythical magic on your intellect. It simply weakens your inhibitions, because it's a fuckin depressant. Did you ever notice how you start to get a bit wacky when you've gone without sleep for an extended period of time? Same phenomenon. Weed relaxes you, helping to break down your mental boundaries, so to speak.

Exactly why put the Doors in the category of overrated bands - everyone lauds Jim Morrison for his abstract genius, but the guy was just fuckin wasted all the time. The less sense lyrics made in the 60s and 70s, the more people worshipped the songwriters. Go figure.

I'm not criticizing people who smoke weed for enjoyment. To each his own. I just can't stand the people who advertise it as a sign of credibility/'coolness,' or say they smoke it for artistic purposes. That seems to be a fallback excuse for them - "Doesn't that song RULE, I wrote it when I was baked!" or if it turns out real shit - "Yeah man, I know that totally sucks, but I wrote it when I was wasted, what do you expect"

And it'll get you fat.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|