View Single Post
Old 06.29.2015, 01:28 PM   #46993
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
We canīt dance is the worst album ever (of course itīs really not the best Genesis album).

it's not progressive-- it's regressive

devolution is REAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
To me lowest Genesis song is Invisible Touch

ugh! vomit....

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I'm going to go ahead and call this "prog-pop." Sue me.
why sue you? see if you can give a free listen to genesis' first album. it's hilariously a lot like the beegees with heavy beatles influence. you can see where they came from.

gabriel split off to do solo work eventually collaborate with laurie anderson and later release some rather brilliant pop hits as well-- with amazing videos. and later the soundtrack to last temptation of christ, etc. i mean i haven't followed the guy's solo career much but while he never shied away from pop success it was always by adding something interesting or collaborating with other good artists.

anyway, here's a funny read for you:

http://www.theguardian.com/music/mus...cent-gallo-yes

==

anyway, listening right now to...

palestrina's MISSA PAPAE MARCELLI

the cat appears to like it
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|