View Single Post
Old 04.13.2016, 07:41 PM   #36
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I can get over it, but if I hadn't seen them live I'd be desperate... fucking desperate for a reunion tour.

I never saw The Replacements live, and the 'Mats weren't just a band I dug; their art both destroyed and saved my life. But I was COMPLETELY against a reunion. And even though for years, decades even, they exchanged seriously nasty jabs in person and over the press, I feel that that shit was relatively slight compared to Kim and Thurston's breakup. Sonic Youth were not Fleetwood Mac or Blondie or X or Quasi. There's no going back there. The very thought of all four members playing together onstage again gives me the heebie-fuckin'-jeebies. NO REUNION!

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|