View Single Post
Old 04.12.2016, 02:25 PM   #31
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Well, then I hope they reunite and go to Finland straight away!

I shouldn't have made my post specific to young people and future fans. I'm sure there are plenty of Sonic Youth "lifers" who just haven't ever had a chance or opportunity to see them perform. That sucks. So allow me to adjust my statement: I hope SY reunites and performs so that ANYONE who wants to see them has at least another chance to.

That means a fucking world tour, probably 2+ years in length. Not something I'd expect them to do, but I still hope they do it.

I firmly believe that everyone has a right (like, a God given, inalienable right) to see their favorite band/artist live. We as a society should be tirelessly working to realize time travel with this goal in mind.

I'm not even kidding. I've always felt this way. Before I saw SY for the first time, I felt like half a man. Incomplete. It sucked. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|