View Single Post
Old 11.09.2014, 01:48 PM   #7
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
I like this, need reminders to buy shit.

so off the top of my head there's new stuff from vladislav delay, dean blunt, nazoranai, skull defekts, mr mitch, arca, murlo out this week in addition to comps from hyperdub and livity sound.

feel the need to ask though: do release dates for records still even exist nowadays? can't think of the last time I said "I need to be at x place to get y record on z day"...

First of all, tell me about the new Vladislav Delay!! I haven't been able to lay physical hands on and of the Ripatti series. Is it a new volume in that series or something else? I've been getting by on electronic versions of the releases, because I'm not in a place to do much special ordering.

And to answer your question: yeah, they do exist. At least for some of us. I do some freelance marketing and advising for a local record store. I actually spend a lot of time researching up and coming releases, and helping the store owner invest in the right number of the right titles. He has almost no budget to speak of, of course, so I try to help him use it well.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|