Thread: 10 questions
View Single Post
Old 03.31.2008, 12:38 AM   #10
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
1. What was the first concert you ever want to?
Journey with Bryan Adams opening on the Frontiers tour.

2. Have you ever been bitten by a dog/cat/squirrel/ect.?
At age 4 I was nearly killed by a German Sheppard.

3. What is yr drink of choice?
Grapefruit Crystal Geyser Juice Squeeze.

4. Have you ever made an ass out of yourself at a party?
Yes, or so I've been told.

5. Have you ever met anyone famous?
It depends what you mean by "met" and what you mean by "famous". I've met Thurston Moore a couple times at shows and signings in that we talked with each other. I know well people in demi-famous indie bands from Olympia, Kathleen, Calvin, Justin, Nomy, etc. because I lived there ten years and hung out in that "scene". Also been friends with Steve Turner of Mudhoney since the '80s and know Trail of Dead pretty well from the Olympia connection and my wife having been in the band long ago.

6. Name your worst nightmare.
At this point, it would probably be losing my son somehow. Having been in the hospital fearing it, I pray it never happens.

7. What is the coolest t-shirt you own?
I have a Sonic Youth NYC Ghosts and Flowers shirt that I was wearing when I played a Dead Air Fresheners show back when the group consisted of me on moog and Chris Smith of Karp fame on drums. Chris needed some padding for his kick drum, so I took off my shirt and handed it to him. He proceeded to put several holes in it playing our set, that I look at with affection today.

8. Who is your hero?
Thurston Moore, and I suppose I shouldn't feel as dorky posting that on the Sonic Youth message board as I do, but what the hell.

9. Are you or ever have been in a band?
A few, but I've been in the Dead Air Fresheners now for close to 11 years straight.

10. Where would be your dream vacation?
A leisurely private cruise of the Mediterranean.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|